twitter
rss

Hey there!
I'm here to teach you about Adjectives. Anyway, I want to make something different today. I will give you the examples of exercise that can be done while surfing the internet. As I want to make some different in learning English, why not we try this? Learning in this way is much fun, easy and beneficial. Peoples like to surf Internet and the most famous site now is Facebook. Facebook is a social network  service which most used by worldwide active users. But, it have more bad effects than good effects especially for the students. Now, I would like to suggest all the students to use the Internet for more beneficial activity, that is learning English.  


I've found the interesting exercise in the internet and I'm sure that the students will enjoy doing this.
(This is just for example and you can get more by your own desire)


Firstly, click this link ~ http://englishonline.sites.uol.com.br/english/basic.htm 
then, this page will display 


you can see the varieties of exercises and you can choose your favorite chapter from the list given by click it

I want to teach Adjectives now, so I choose it :)
after click it,
this page will appear 
  (click an image to see it)


after that, click on start button (as shown in the picture)
then, you will answer the questions given.
believe me, it is too fun and enjoy :)



posted by Nor Shahira Bt Mohd Yasin

0 comments:

Post a Comment