twitter
rss

Pronouns are small words that take the place of a noun. We can use a pronoun instead of a noun. Pronouns are words like: heyouoursthemselvessomeeach... If we didn't have pronouns, we would have to repeat a lot of nouns.
For the example :
Sara is nine years old. She is very kind.


In this sentence above, we use the subject pronoun 'she' to replace the noun 'Sara' to make the sentence less repetition. Pronouns consist of Subject Pronoun, Object Pronoun, Possessive Pronoun and Reflexive Pronoun. Check this out child! :)



Subject Pronoun
Object Pronoun
Possessive Adjective
Possessive Pronoun
Reflexive Pronoun
I
me
my
mine
myself
You
you
your
yours
yourself
He
him
his
his
himself
She
her
her
hers
herself
It
it
its
its
itself
We
us
our
ours
ourselves
They
them
their
theirs
themselves
  
That's all from me


Posted by : Suhaila Bt Musa

0 comments:

Post a Comment